Friday 12 March 2010

A Little Slice of France





My attempt at making easter buns, which went down pretty well I think - I can now add them to my list of of things that I can make which at the minute contains pasta and fifteens (I'll make a good housewife yet!). On more exciting news I am really looking forward to grabbing a copy of new magazine The Gentlewoman - Catch Grazia's interview with Penny Martin (editor-in-chief)http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/fashion/archive/2010/03/12/are-you-a-gentlewoman.htm. Also loving the new British Vogue not only does it have Kate Moss on the front cover but it has the funkiest 'H' Topshop earrings and an interview with Clemence Poesy who I just love for her cool, French laid back style. Anyone who knows me knows I have a love affair with Paris despite never being there. My current playlist on my blackberry is Brigitte Bardot's Bubble Gum album - I just love the song Bonnie and Clyde. BRIGITTE BARDOT PHOTO LINK: http://adrianasassoon.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/brigitte-bardot-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment