Saturday 10 April 2010

Blackberry Stone

Well I have now finally turned 22 and I have to say it feels a bit strange as every birthday that passes is another year away from childhood innocence. Though I am not complaining as I had a great day eating quite a lot of teddy bear chocolate cake (pictured) and then I went to see Laura Marling perform in Spring & Airbrake in Belfast which was amazing.
The place was packed and it was the first time I had actually heard any of her songs (I was there on behalf of eve) but I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. So much so that I had to rush out and get her album today and I have been humming the songs ever since.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waou I love that you your blog too. Escuse me for my english but I'm french.
    Go to my blog
    See you later I hope.

    ReplyDelete