Monday 8 February 2010

Frocking Around















Frock around the Clock at the Holiday Inn in Belfast was yesterday and it was brilliant - I think every time I go I fall in love with vintage more. Here are pictures of some of my finds (the bird necklace is from two fairs ago but thought he was still worth putting up) : the clutch is Shilton international, 1960s/70s I was told but to be honest I don't really care as I just fell in love with it - the colour and texture, the blue compact is stratton and I am so pleased I got it as have been looking for the right compact for ages, the purse is a reworked piece by lo lo's house. I did also get a gorgeous leopard sparkly bracelet that matches perfect with the brooch I bought before but unfortunately because of the stones it is too hard to photograph and do it justice but this is definitely my favourite piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment