Thursday 21 January 2010

Vintage inspiration

I interviewed the lovely Eve Brannon of vintagepaperworks.co.uk for eve magazine today, she was really nice and I am now completely fascinated by her designs especially her 'novel dress' which she gave herself the challenge to make out of one whole book - no more, no less. It struck me how when I began this blog in May I hadn't a clue about vintage apart from it was something Kate Moss championed but now as I carry on trying to pursue a career in fashion journalism it is the one aspect of fashion I keep coming back to and falling in love with over and over again. I can't wait until the next Frock Around the Clock on the 7th February (not long now) - will be on the look out for some vintage sunnies and cute spring dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment