Wednesday 5 August 2009

What does one wear while pole dancing?

I am getting quite scared now as tomorrow night pole fit starts (an exercise programme incorporating pole dancing) in my local leisure centre and my friend Joanne and I have signed up for the next six weeks. I really don't know what I have let myself in for, being one of the least flexible people you'll meet and quite weak in upper body strength I really don't know how I am going to survive for an hour dancing round a pole! There is also the dilemma of what to wear as the woman at the desk mentioned hot pants and heels (I've went with three quarter length navy leggings, and a long white tank top incorporating this seasons nautical theme with an anchor). One doesn't want to look overly dressed up but at the same time I don't want to look like a plastic bag swirling round a lamp-post on a windy day. On other news the new ELLE arrived through my door the other day and there is a competition for your chance to become to a regular contributing writer at the magazine(my dream job!) all I have to do is write 900 words on what style means to me which is easier said than done. Well I better go and try and get some beauty sleep for tomorrow and hopefully I won't have to write about another fashion disaster tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment