Thursday 6 May 2010

I'm Spinning Around

Just a very short and sweet blog post about checking out ELLE UK this month. Being a subscriber to the magazine I am always quite happy when it pops through my door - which usually means a big mug of tea some chocolate and peace and quiet to find out all the goings on in fashion.
Although I am very excited about this month in particular as it really signifies the start of Summer - the pop princess Kylie is poignantly on the cover, Justine Fairgrieve's wardrobe in Closet Confidential is just to die for, and writer Elizabeth Wurtzel's Elleopinion article In Defence of the Single Woman is more than worth a read. Be sure to pick it up, and if it is your first time buying ELLE be prepared to fall in love like I did.
P.S. I am totally in awe of those Christian Louboutin sandals
IMAGE CREDITS:
Photography by David Slijper/ Courtsey of UK ELLE magazine
Fashion by Anne-Marie Curtis
Cover Star Kylie Minogue

No comments:

Post a Comment