Thursday 24 December 2009

Mistletoe, anyone?

I cannot believe it is Christmas eve already as this month has flown in after finding myself recovering from the flu and working loads. I didn't think I would be that excited this year because of what all has happened but actually I think this is going to be an enjoyable Christmas because I am spending it with the family and friends I care about and who care about me. I don't have any wish lists for Santa except maybe longer legs (an embarrassing incident happened in a well known supermarket chain lately when I tried to reach my bra size on the shelf - apparently one can not be short and have no boobs), a man (only for Christmas) and a nice pair of slippers (although I love the snow we are having at the moment, the feet do not). If you have not yet jumped into the Christmas spirit check out the pictures of Marc Jacobs 'Toys for Tots' party http://fashionista.com/2009/12/marc_jacobs_toy_drive.php which looks like possibly the coolest Christmas party (well until the one I am throwing next year). Merry Christmas everyone and remember don't eat too many chocolates!

No comments:

Post a Comment