Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy new year. For me 2009 was an eventful year-half of which I'd like to cherish and the other half I'd wish to forget. Though one can not live their life in regrets, I have decided 2010 is going to be the year I enjoy life to its fullest and I think it is something of a life motto that should be carried on. It is better to live a happy life even if it includes failure than to live a life in fear so I am going to write a list of achievements, things I'd like to do and places I'd like to see down (as many as I can think of) and if I do at least three of them then 2010 will be a successful year. I might even write them down on this blog so then there is no way I can put them in a drawer and forget about them but I have high hopes for this year because I can't believe how much I've crammed into the last 6 months. Happy New Year everyone lets make 2010 a universally great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment