Sunday 25 October 2009

I don't want to go out

Here are some more new finds...a tiger diamante brooch bought at Frock around the clock...really pleased with this as if you look at the recent Cartier adverts...it is bang on trend (whatever that word means!) and a bright yellow butterfly by Matthew Williamson clutch which will go perfect with my blue satin Chanel nail polish. I am getting quite worried though because like in the singer/songwriter Nerina Pallot's song 'I don't want to go out' I am finding I am addicted at the moment to finding key pieces for different outfits and looks but when it comes to the weekend, I just want to curl up on the sofa with a mug of tea. Can one still be a fashionista even if she doesn't leave the house?





























No comments:

Post a Comment