Wednesday 7 July 2010

Vintage Sundays at The Empire














I hope all you vintage fashionistas out there managed to make your way down to Vintage Sundays at The Empire last Sunday despite the blustery weather. As if you didn't you really let your inner magpie down (my eyes were all over the place). Unfortunately I am on a (very) tight budget at the moment so I had to control my vintage shopping urge but I hope those who were lucky enough to buy are enjoying their little treasures.
Don't despair though if you weren't brave enough to face the weather last week as I am sure the next fair on the1st August will be just as good, if not better, so start getting weather prepared now and don't let those unique special pieces find someone else's home but yours!

Photo: My one purchase from the fair bought from Jennifer Robinson's stall ( next month I think I might buy one of her windmill charm necklaces....)

No comments:

Post a Comment