Wednesday 7 July 2010

Learning Something New (hidden treasures)


I recently bought a bag from a local vintage charity shop for £7.50. I bought it because I loved the unusual colour and shape. It was only when I got it home I noticed the label 'Fontana Valentino'. Never for one minute believing it had anything to do with Mr. Valentino himself I googled the name anyway and to my disbelief found out it was a bag in one of his daughters high-street collections.

I always believe in the power of google and that's why I love vintage and second-hand shops so much because you never know what you are going to come across and in the process you have the opportunity to hear about labels and learn history that none of your high street stores would be ever able to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment